Everyone loves a pamper night, right? We put together a few simple essentials for an evening of relaxation after a long day.
- First things first: let your hair down! Nothing feels better at the end of the day than untying your ponytail.
- Set the mood with a playlist of your favorites.
- CANDLES! Beach scents are always a go-to. They instantly create your own little oasis.
- Run a bath…made even better with a bath bomb of course! We’ve got you covered with our selection of bath bombs (Moonlight & Roses is our favorite).
- Tea. Whoever said, “Tea is always a good idea” was right…but it’s an especially good idea on pamper night.
- Choose a book or movie that will clear your mind of the day’s stresses. The Devil Wears Prada, anyone?
- Unplug. Lights out – that includes your phone! Prepare to wake up feeling fresh and rejuvenated.
What are your favorite ways to pamper?